Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 1 : Fever, Uneasiness And Start of Blisters


Day 1(Saturday, 28th Feb 2015), When I started feeling sick and signs of chicken pox shows up for the very first time.

Yesterday (Friday) was a very common day at work. I went to office at usual time and had a normal day. Though, I felt a bit of tiredness and dizziness while walking in afternoon, just after lunch but it was not something very alarming. I took paracetamol, so as I can concentrate on work. I came back to home at around 8:00 P.M.

I had little dinner and went to bed. Wake up in the morning with very high fever and head ache. I found few blisters over my head under hair. I touched and found that there were many. By afternoon, these blisters started showing up at my back but were not many in numbers so I could not think that it can be chicken pox.

By evening, I started feeling very cold and found that my whole body was shivering.  I had very little food and went to bed early. I generally avoid taking medicines and try to give my body rest/ proper food and lot of water whenever I go down. Most of the time, It works!

It was very rough night for me and I kept waking up in night. I developed lot of blisters over my whole body. By now, I was sure its Chicken Pox!

No comments:

Post a Comment