Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 2 : Blisters, Blisters all over face!

Day 2 ( Sunday, 1st Of March 2015)

In the morning, I woke up a bit late. I could see 3-5 blisters on my forehead but My body was full of it. I was not feeling well. Took breakfast, Had lot of water, chewed 1-2 Vit-c tablets(Which I think I should not have) and hit the bed. Slept through out afternoon...Fever use to come and go (Which is one of symptoms of chicken pox). By evening, I can feel few more blisters on my face!

I did not went to hospital or any doctor as most of people I talked, They advised that we should not take any medicine in chicken pox as body will recover by itself and taking medicines generally worsen the condition! I was okay till this time, as fever does not bother me a lot.

In evening, went to bed early. As for day 1, today also I kept my food very light. Mainly khichadi or "margeela"(This is what we call cooked rice with some rice water left in it!), some "aloo ka bharta" and "baked papad".

Through out night, I kept waking up. I was not able to sleep for long. I use to come to living room, watch some TV and then again go to bed and try to sleep. This kept on going through out night and yes, Today my condition has deteriorated. :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment