Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 3 : The Doctor and Tests...

Day 3  ( 2nd Of March 2015)

I was feeling sick...very sick! Through out last night, I was uneasy while sleeping. Fever kept me on my toe and those increasing numbers of blisters kept me worrying. I was very worried about my face, to be honest. I decided to apply for leave for this week.

Today, I took a long bathe with water mixed with dettol, neem based shampoo and soap. Unfortunately, this was not very helpful. By 10:30 AM, each and every millimeter of my face was covered with an ugly blister making me look a Cactus!

I visited the hospital for consultation. Doctor had a good look and told that he will give few medicines for rashes and fever as medicine for cure of chicken pox actually does not exists and body has to fight back by itself. Came back to home with all those costly medicines which actually I hardly took.... :(

I brought lot of Neem-leaves too as Its said to be best when comes to chicken pox and its blisters. I spread whole of these leaves on my bed and most of those over my pillows. Slept on it. I was feeling high fever with very severe body ache. I took the medicine that day and tried sleeping early. I also made sure that my water intake does not fall less than 4-5 bottles per day as keeping myself dehydrated was very important. I also took ORS every now or then.

Here, I should also mention that many times in night, It use to feel as if I will not able to pull it off! Seriously...It sound funny now but there were moments during first 4 nights, when I literally felt like writing down all my passwords at one place and keep it for my wife....In case I could not make up till morning... :O Thank God, those were just the passing thoughts and I did survive! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment